Request A Quote

Century City

Century City is a prominent business hub in the Los Angeles, California, neighborhood. It is a small town but has prominent employment centers. In addition, it is a hub of many important buildings related to the film industry. It is a metropolitan area, and the skyscrapers distinguish it from all the Westside of LA. This small land was previously and originally owned by a famous actor of 20th century Fox. This area now comes under the administration of Westside LA and is prospering.

There are various opportunities and chances of growth present in this small area. Being a business hub, some services are coming to this town to facilitate the locals. Century City is home to about 3000 people with only 1800 housing units. However, the lifestyle of the residents is of the above-average American household. The area is a premium shopping and entertainment destination for the people in LA or tourists. The area is mostly famous for its links to Hollywood. It has One Tower, Constellation Place, International Lease Finance Corporation, etc.

The town is maintained to keep its charm and attraction alive, and it got an $800 Million budget for expansion and renovation. The nearest airport is Santa Monica Airport. The area is connected to Santa Monica Boulevard, Pico Boulevard, Santa Monica Freeway, etc. The main boulevard in Century City is Olympic Boulevard. Education is a prominent facility here; over 55% of the population is above 25 years of age. All of them have earned a four-year degree and are employed. Los Angeles Unified School District is the school that pupils here attend. There are a few private schools as well.

The population is a very concentrated group of people. It is not a much-diversified population. Consisting almost 82% of whites, the other 18% are Asians, Hispanics, Latinos, Blacks, Etc. Century City has people above 70years of age which is the highest in LA. The number of widow men, women, and divorced people is also the highest here. In addition, this small area holds the highest percentage of Military Veterans in the country, about 12%.

With all these factors, services like auto repairs have immensely increased. Making room for new ventures to come and settle. The people are looking for better service providers. Businesses are already a major characteristic of this town. Santa Monica Official Auto Glass is an auto glass repair company settling in Century City to provide service to the habitants. Providing services like windshield replacement, car detailing, window glass replacement, glass buffing, etc. The services are similar to Auto Glass Malibu. The facilities are top-notch. Keeping in mind the type of cars usually driven, professionally trained experts becomes even more important.